Cryptogram – Decrypt Quotes 1.2.4 Apk Mod [Paid,full,Unlocked] Download Android This is Cryptogram, a free puzzle game where the goal is to decrypt famous quotes!
This game will motivate you, inspire you, encourage you, and help you have a great time!
Power of a Quote
Quotes have the power to motivate, inspire and encourage. When you feel low or lacking motivation, at such time, read a few quotes, and you will see how your mood and state of mind begin to improve.
Quotes are generally easily forgotten. Spending time to solve a puzzle will help you remember the quote. You can see the quotes you have solved and add quotes to your favorites.
– Motivate, inspire and encourage.
– Create optimism and hope.
– Energize and prompt you to take action.
– Give you insight and wisdom.
– Bring light and happiness into your day.
– Give you good advice, which you can then implement in your life.
– Open the mind to see life from a wider perspective.
It all depends on the category you have picked!
Select from various categories
Various themes! Select a theme between “Love,” “Hope,” “Wisdom,” “Motivational” and many more!
Numerous authors! Select a specific author between “Oscar Wilde,” “William Shakespeare,” “Confucius” and many more.
Or solve the quotes from the popular category!
Learning a few easy patterns and tricks, though, can help you crack the code and make them a whole lot more fun. Eager to work one out to the end? Get started by learning the basics, then learning patterns and thinking outside the box to get those blanks filled in.
Some of the great features
• Four difficulty levels
• Select categories between different themes and authors or go with the popular ones.
• Share the quotes that you have solved!
• Hundreds of thousands of quotes and more are coming!
• Select the color that matches you between +7 different color schemes!
• Keep track of the puzzles you’ve solved and set them as favorites
• Hints for when you’re stuck
• Clean design
• Custom fonts
History of cryptograms
The ciphers used in cryptograms were not originally created for entertainment purposes but for real encryption of military or personal secrets.
The first use of the cryptogram for entertainment purposes occurred during the Middle Ages by monks who had spare time for intellectual games. A manuscript found at Bamberg states that Irish visitors to the court of Merfyn Frych, king of Gwynedd in Wales, were given a cryptogram which could only be solved by transposing the letters from Latin into Greek. In the 19th century, Edgar Allan Poe helped to popularize cryptograms with many newspaper and magazine articles.
Well-known examples of cryptograms in contemporary culture are the syndicated newspaper puzzles Cryptoquip and Cryptoquote.
Game Id: com.jmsc.cryptogram